'Cactus Rose' in Gold. Inspired by Texas native prickly pear cactus.FREE SHIPPING!
Each print is handmade and unique - color density and details may vary slightly. The prints are signed and numbered #/150 (in addition to 6 Artist Proofs)
Frame and mat not included, but I found mine here and here!
Handmade with ❤ in Alpine, TX
Cactus Rose - Gold
- Paper size: Approximately 9 in x 10.5 in (Fits in a standard 11x14 frame with a standard 11x14 mat with 7.5 x 9.5 opening.
- These prints are made using a hand-carved linoleum printing block.
- Printed, pressed and pulled completely by hand at the artist’s home studio.
- Made without solvents or harsh chemicals.
- 105 gsm acid-free Awagami Shin Inbe paper.
- Named after the Inbe clan of Tokushima, Japan, and made by traditional methods with durable hemp fibers, this elegant, resilient, laid paper is extremely light-resistant
- The paper has a firm consistency, and a beautiful, matte finish.
- Gold ink.
- Made out of linseed oil and light-fast pigments.
- Colors may vary depending on your computer screen.
- All prints are shipped in a flat packaging (not rolled up) and wrapped inside acid-free paper.
- The packaging is made out of recycled materials and can be recycled and re-used once again. Completely Plastic free!
Although some prints look great even without a frame, if you wish to make sure that your print stays in the best condition for as long as possible, framing is recommended.
Avoid high humidity, and make sure that the print doesn’t come into direct contact with the glass - this may cause condensation to build up at the point of contact, leading to yellowing.
The print should be kept at room temperature, and out of direct sunlight.
To store your print for an extended period of time, for example in a drawer, wrapping the print in acid-free paper will prevent yellowing.